AP Inter Hall Tickets 2019: Here in this post, we are providing Ap intermediate hall ticket download 2019, Bieap hall tickets 2019, AP inter hall tickets 2019 and also intermediate hall tickets 2019. The Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh finally released inter hall tickets of the 2018 year. And this Provides education for intermediate in the state of Andhra Pradesh 1971.
All the intermediate pursuing students are getting ready to take up the exams which will be held shortly in the month of March. BSEAP has published the exam schedule for inter 1st and 2nd year exams march 2018. In compliance with the exam schedule, the exams will be organized from 28th February for 1st year and 1st March 2018 for the 2nd year.
AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2019 – Important Details
- Name of the Board: Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Examination: AP Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Examination 2019
- Examination Dates for 1st Year: 27th Feb 2018 to 17th March 2019
- Official Link: http://bieap.cgg.gov.in/FirstYearHallTicket.do
AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download
@ bieap.gov.in, manabadi, School9
Ap Intermediate Hall Tickets 2019: The exams of Intermediate 1st-year 2nd year conducted on alternative days and Morning and Afternoon sessions. We provide clear Intermediate timetable below check out. M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.E,C. M.E.C. all groups students are collecting your hall tickets from below links.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019 – Released
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 – Released
The hall tickets will be made available for both inter first and second year students separately. Students need to download them from the official website of AP intermediate board by providing their details like registration number and password. The official website to download hall tickets is bieap.gov.in.
Check also: TS Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
How to Download Inter Hall tickets 2019 AP Step by Step Process
- Step – 1: First of all visit Offical Website bieap.cgg.gov.in
- Step – 2: Then click on the “Login” option which is present left of the website
- Step – 3: Next, you have to BIO Login with your 10th class Hall ticket Number & Date of Birth
- Step – 4: Select your streams General or Vocational
- Step – 5: Next enter your Hall ticket Roll number
- Step – 6: Then select “Get Details” Option and Download Hall ticket
- Step – 7: Finally Hall ticket downloaded in PDF file. Open the file and Click on Print out & Take Print out.
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for recertification
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator. Pinning of a wrong barcoded sheet will lead to the wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should occupy the seats allotted To them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. After that, no student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination center or any officer authorized for this purpose.
- Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
- Questions very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Candidates are liable to be booked under the malpractices Act if they indulge in:
- Bringing any kind of written/printed material/books into the examination hall.
- Noting down the answers on the question papers hall ticket.
- Copying from others.
- Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
10. Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.