AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme: Finally AP government launched Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme online. This scheme only unemployed people in the state. With this scheme, nearly 12 lakh unemployed youth in the state will be benefited. Officially this Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme launched October 2nd 2018 by AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu. 6 laks applications totally received by Ap government and 2laks applications are sancationed. And the total amount of 1000rs credited to directly credit their bank accounts on Oct 3rd. This scheme registration not end every 25th is cut off date, you can apply any time. So, the youth of AP wishing to know more details about AP Unemployed allowance scheme, how to apply? how much the government offers and other details from the following.
You can apply this scheme anytime by the following process. And if you are applicaton is approved 1rs sent to your bank account. And every month 2nd 10oors directly credit to your bank account.
How to Apply for AP CM Nirudhyoga Bhruti:
- Please Ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar. Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.
- To Enter the Register/Hall ticket Number Available in Certificate. White Ration Card.
Steps To Register For AP Mukhyamantri Yuva nestham Scheme
- Visit the AP State Government Official Website: http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- AP Yuva Nestham scheme / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018 Application form (registration form) will be visible on the homepage;
- click on it.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply for AP Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme 2018 -19
- Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum Educational qualification should be graduation.
- Movable/Immovable properties, having 4 Wheelers are ineligible.
- Having wetland of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum are eligible.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to below poverty line family.
- All the eligible beneficiaries from one family shall be considered Should be in the age group of 22-35 Years. Those who have availed financial assistance/loan under any state/central government sponsored self-employment scheme are not eligible.
- Those who are pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in Public/Private Sector/quasi-government or self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be employee dismissed from government service. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
For any queries Contact Details:
Call Centre: 1100
Email id: email@example.com
-> Apply Online