CA CPT Registration: Here in this post, we are providing CPT online registration, CPT exam form, CA CPT online registration, how to apply online for CPT registration, fees, and status details for June 2018. ICAI has revised CA Course made changes in CA Course Structure. Now CA CPT has renamed as CA Foundation which is applicable from 1st July 2017. Candidates who registered after 1st July 2017 will comes under Revised New CA Course. ICAI Registration Process for CPT/CA Foundation course has provided below.
CA / CPT Registration Form June 2018 – Register Now
In the Revised Scheme of education of CA Course, Last Date for Registration and Cut -off dates have changed. Earlier the Last Date for CA CPT Registration for June / December every year was 1st April / 1st October. But Now
- Last Date for CA Foundation / CPT Registration November 2018 is 30th June 2018.
CA Foundation / CPT Registration Form
- CA CPT / Foundation Registration form 2018 Link 1 & Link 2
- Note: If you are an existing student ho already registered for CPT but wants to Re-validate Click this Link
- New: (never enrolled for any course with ICAI) click here to register with this portal
- Existing: (already enrolled for any course with ICAI) click here to register for this portal
CPT Online Registration For June 2018
See below Procedure to apply online !!
A) Click here to go to ICAI official website for online CA CPT Registration Form
B) You should fill following details
- Name in full (As per SSC X certificates)
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- Category: General, ST / SC, OBC, Backward Class or Disabled
- Nationality: Indian or Foreign National
- Medium of study: English or Hindi
- Educational Qualifications Details: 10th and 12th
- Annual income of Parents
- Affix recent passport size photo
C) For online CA CPT registration, you should pay the amount through ICICI bank only.
D) Print out your registration form, attached the documents which are given below and send it to ICAI.
CA CPT Registration Form for June 2018:
A student is required to apply in the prescribed form. A student can buy a Prospectus from all Regional Offices/ Branches of the Institute by remitting Rs.100/-. The Application form for Registration to the course is available with the Prospectus. Alternatively, The application form can be downloaded from Institute’s website www.icai.org; if Registration Form is downloaded from Institute’s website add Rs. 100/- or the US $10 as the case may be with Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration Fee.
See below Procedure to apply offline
A) Click here to download CA CPT Registration Form
B) CPT registration fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at concerned Regional Office i.e. Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur or New Delhi”. If Registration Form is downloaded from the Institute’s website, add Rs. 100/- or US $10 along with Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration fee for supply of a copy of the Prospectus along with the study package.
So if you download CPT registration form online, you should pay Rs.6100 or 590 US $ for Demand draft (As per last year fees).
C) You should fill following details
Implementation Schedule of Old & Revised Scheme (New CA Course)
This is to inform that the CA Course – Revised Scheme of Education and Training is in effect from July 01, 2017. Students who were registered on or before June 30, 2017 under the old scheme will be treated as Old Scheme CA Course Students. With effect from 1st July 2017, the registration in the CPT / IIPC / Final under the old scheme has been discontinued. From 1st July 2017, New registration process has started for CA Foundation / Inter / Final courses.
Earlier Registration Fee for CA CPT was Rs. 6000 and Other Fee like below are as follows
- Cost of Application Form Rs. 100
- Subscription for Students Journal (Optional but strongly recommended) Rs. 200
- Subscription for Members Journal (Optional) Rs. 400
Under the new revised scheme of education – CA Foundation Registration Fee for 2018 is as follows:
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus – Rs.200 / $20
- Foundation Registration fee – Rs.9,000 / $700
- Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.200 / $20
- Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional) – Rs.400 / $40
CA CPT 2018 Syllabus
|Sections of CA CPT||Syllabus|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||
Well, I hope you are cleared about the whole details about Ca CPT registration form 2018. l provided here is the clear and understandable format. Therefore, If you like the article, can share with your CA friends/social networking sites. Thank you for visiting. As a result, If you get more doubts, can drop a comment on the below section. Finally, Stay back Exam Everyday to for more latest updates.