Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019
Uncategorized

Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Merit List Released

Gujarat PG Dental MDS Merit List: Gujarat University has released a notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Dental Courses 2019 of Gujarat University for the academic year 2019-2020. Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2019 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2019.

This year, The Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Merit List and Results will be released on February 28, 2019, on their official website www.pgmedadmgu.in. Check out the complete details of Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Merit List, Results, Seat Intake, Admission, and Selection Process from the below article.

gujarat pg dental mds merit list

Gujarat PG Dental MDS Merit List 2019

Organized By:

Entrance Test: NEET MDS

Courses: Post Graduate Dental Courses

Academic Year: 2019-2020

Entrance Test Date:

Results / Merit List Release Date: February 28, 2019

Official Websites: www.pgmedadmgu.in

Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Important Dates

Event Dates
Application forms available online 07 Dec 2018
Online Payment Gateway available 07 Dec 2018
Last date for submission of application online 17 Dec 2018
Date for submission of NEET MDS 2019 Marksheet By 30 Jan 2019
Declaration of Merit List 28 Feb 2019
Choice Filling & Locking for the first round of Admission 04 Apr to 10 Apr 2019
1st round of Allotment 15 Apr 2019
Date for joining the allotted college and course By 22 Apr 2019

How to Check Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Results 2019:

  • Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
  • The homepage will be displayed.
  • Click on Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Results, Merit List 2019
  • Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
  • Click on submit button.
  • The results will appear on the screen.
  • Download / Take a printout for further reference.

Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Merit List / Results (Update Soon…)

  • As per the directive of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, 50% of total available seats in Academic year in various Post-graduate Dental courses in each subject in Govt. Institutions / Colleges will be filled up as an All India Quota Seats as per All India 50% Quota rank by Competent Authority. The remaining seats will be available for the candidates passing from Gujarat University in accordance. The student passing from other statutory Universities within Gujarat State will be considered as per their merits in accordance.
  • For Self-financed Colleges / Institutions, 75% of total seats shall be filled by Admission Committee of Gujarat University and the remaining 25% seats (Management quota seats including 15% genuine NRI seats) shall be filled up by Consortium of Colleges / Institutes as per Gujarat Professional Medical Educational Colleges or Institutions [Regulation of admission and fixation of fees, Act-2007] Act 3 of 2008 & Gujarat Ordinance No. 2 of 2018. Admission on the Management quota / NRI quota seats shall be given by the Consortium of Colleges/Institutes on the basis of NEET PG 2019 rank of the candidates who have applied for admission against the Management quota / NRI seats of the respective college/institution.
  • In case the seats reserved for All India quota in Dental course remain vacant because of nonavailability of candidates the same will be treated as local seats.
  • Remaining 50% (or more) of total seats in post graduate courses will be filled up by the “Admission Committee” of University.

Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) Admission Process:

Admission process will be done once in each academic year. There shall be an only two round of Counseling. (First round – Regular counseling & Second round -Reshuffling Counseling). Time schedule of two round of counseling and completion of the entire admission process shall be carried out as per regulations of DCI/MCI/Supreme Court guideline. The last date for completion of the entire admission process will be 31 May of the respective academic year.

Academic year: 1st May to 30 Apr of Next year. (Two academic terms in each academic year).

1st Academic term: 1st May to 31st October.

2nd Academic term: 1st November to 30th Apr to Next year.

Hope you like this Gujarat University PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Results, Merit List, Important Dates, Counselling Schedule, Admission Process, Selection Process, Fee Structure, Official Notification. If you like this please share it with your friends.

You May Also Like This

Post Comment