JEST Exam Admit Card (Hall Ticket): JEST 2019 is the Joint Entrance Screening Test for Ph.D. programs in Physics, Theoretical Computer Science, Neuroscience. JEST is recognized as a National Eligibility Test (NET) by the Science and Engineering Research Body (SERB) for sponsored programs and projects.
JEST 2019 exam will be conducted on 17th February 2019. Candidates can download the admit card on 22nd January 2019. on their official website www.jest.org.in. Check out the below article to know the complete details of JEST Admit Card 2019 Free Download PDF, How to Download JEST Hall Ticket 2019, Examination Cities, Important Dates and more.
JEST Exam Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2019 Download
Entrance Exam: Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
Courses: Ph.D. programmes
Category: Admit Cards
Academic Year: 2019 – 2018
Status: Admit Card released on January 22, 2019
Exam Date: February 17, 2019
Result Date: Not yet declared.
Official Websites: www.jest.org.in.
JEST 2019 Admit Card has been released on 22nd January 2019 through login.
Click here to get admit card.
How to Download JEST Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2019
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) Admit Card 2019.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card/hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
- Examination center allotted is mentioned in the JEST admit card.
- Carry the admit card of JEST 2019 exam along with valid photo ID proof to the exam center.
JEST 2019 Exam Centres & Cities
2019 Joint Entrance Screening Test Entrance Exam will be held at the locations indicated below.
JEST Exam 2019 Participating Institutes
Here is the complete list of colleges and institutes participating in JEST 2019:
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI)
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI)
- International centre for theoretical sciences (ICTS)
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER – Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram)
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)
- Institute of Physics (IOP)
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA-TIFR)
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
- Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
- Raman Research Institute (RRI)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP)
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS)
- TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences (TIFR-TCIS)
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
- UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR)
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC)