JNTUA 1-1 Results: Hello friends JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 Results are declared today. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Anantapur) officially released JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 Sem (R15) Regular/Supply Exam Results Nov 2019 today. All student you can check out JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 Results at jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net. If students can fail any subjects, you can apply revaluation using the below link.
About JNTU Anantapur:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur) is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Founded in 1946, it has since 1973 been a constituent college of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, as set by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. In 2008 it had received autonomous status by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008.
JNTUA 1-1 Results Nov/Dec 2019
Name of the University: JNTU Anantapur
Name of the Exam: JNTUA I B.Tech I Sem Regular/Supply Exam, Nov/Dec 2019
Categorie: JNTUA 1-1 Results
Result Status: Available Soon
Official Website: jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
The results “JNTUA 1-1 Sem (R15) Supply Exam Results Nov 2019” are declared. The result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
How to Check JNTUA 1-1 Results 2019?
Below we have tabulated step by step procedure to check JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 Sem (R15) and also students may download it in pdf format:
- Visit the Official Result portal @ jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
- Alternatively, you may check it through the direct link provided on this page
- Click on the Result Name which you are looking to check
- Enter Your Hall Ticket Number
- Enter Captcha Code
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your particular JNTUA Result will be displayed on the Screen
- You may save a copy or take a printout of the same
Recounting or Revaluation Details
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for a photocopy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject