JNTUA B-Pharmacy 1-1 Notification: Hello friends In this article, we are sharing about JNTUA B.Pharmacy 1-1 (R15) Exam Notification in January 2019. Candidates who are waiting for JNTUA Regular/Supply notification.
Candidates who fail JNTUA university supply exams they can apply for exams. So we are given below clear step by step process.
About JNTU Anantapur
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur) is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Founded in 1946, it has since 1973been a constituent college of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, as set by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. In 2008 it had received autonomous status by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008.
Examination Notification is issued to conduct the following examinations:
- B.Pharmacy I Year I Semester (R15) Regular/Supplementary Examinations February 2019 (For 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 admitted batches only)
|Exam Registration||Last Date|
|Without Late Fee||31-01-2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100/||02-01-2019|
|With Late fee of Rs.1000/||05-01-2019|
Examination Fee Details
- For the Whole Examination (Regular only): 700/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical): Rs. 300/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical/Both): Rs. 400/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical/Both): Rs. 500/-
- For Four Subjects & Above (Theory/Practical/Both) : Rs. 700/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- Applications should enclose the Xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
- Lab Examinations will be conducted after completion of the theory examinations and dates shall be intimated soon.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.
I hope we are provided detailed information about JNTUA B.Pharmacy 1-1 Regular/Supply Notification and Apply Procedure online 2019. This above information is useful to you. Candidates who want this procedure please with your other Btech friends and Social media groups. If you want instant JNTUK and JNTUH examination results keep visiting Exameveryday website.