JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Results 2018: Hello friends JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Results are declared today. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) officially released JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Sem (R16, R15, R13, R09) Regular/Supply Exam Results Nov 2018 today. All student you can check out JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Results at jntuhresults.in. If students can fail any subjects, you can apply revaluation using the below link.
About JNTU Hyderabad:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, and one of India’s leading educational universities focusing on engineering. Founded in 1965 as the Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College, it was established as a university in 1972 by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. The university is situated at Kukatpally Housing Board Region in Hyderabad of India.
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Results Nov/Dec 2018
Name of the University: JNTU Hyderabad
Name of the Exam: JNTUH III B.Pharmacy I Sem Regular/Supply Exam, Nov/Dec 2018
Result Status: Available Soon
Official Website: jntuhresults.in
The results “JNTUH 3-1 Sem (R16, R15, R13, R09) Supply Exam Results Nov 2018” are declared. The result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
- A-Very Good
How to Check JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Results 2018?
Below we have tabulated step by step procedure to check JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Sem (R16, R15, R13, R09) and also students may download it in pdf format:
- Visit the Official Result portal @ jntuhresults.in
- Alternatively, you may check it through the direct link provided on this page
- Click on the Result Name which you are looking to check
- Enter Your Hall Ticket Number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your particular JNTUH Result will be displayed on the Screen
- You may save a copy or take a printout of the same
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject