JNTUK 1-1 Results 2019: Hello friends JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Results are declared today. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) officially released JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem (R16, R13, R10) Regular/Supply Exam Results Nov 2019 today. All student you can check out JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Results at jntukresults.edu.in. If students can fail any subjects, you can apply revaluation using the below link.
About JNTU Kakinada:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) is a public university, in Kakinada, East Godavari district, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India’s leading universities focusing on engineering. The university has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) with an “A” grade. JNTU Kakinada is known for its EAMCET entrance test where over 250,000 students take the test every year for around 600 seats in its undergraduate engineering courses. All the selected top candidates for engineering programs enroll at the University College of Engineering (Autonomous) Kakinada.
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Name of the Exam: JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem R16, R13, R10 Reg/Supply Nov 2019
Name of the Category: Results
Jntuk 1-1 results in Status: Released on 7th Jan
Official Website: jntukresults.edu.in
Check out JNTUK 1-1 Results 2019 using below link
The results “JNTUK 1-1 Sem (R16, R13, R10) Regular/Supply Exam Results Nov 2019” are declared. The result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals for knowing the results.
JNTUK B.tech 1-1 Sem (R13, R10) Supply Results Nov 2019 – Coming Soon
Note: Last Date for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation: 17-01-2019
- A-Very Good
How to Check JNTUK 1-1 Results 2019?
Below we have tabulated step by step procedure to check JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 Sem (R16, R13, R10) and also students may download it in pdf format:
- Visit the Official Result portal @ jntukresults.edu.in
- Alternatively, you may check it through the direct link provided on this page
- Click on the Result Name which you are looking to check
- Enter Your Hall Ticket Number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your particular JNTUK Result will be displayed on the Screen
- You may save a copy or take a printout of the same
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject
I hope we are provided all information about JNTUK 1-1 Results 2019 with valid links. If you like our article please share all social media platforms and your friends also. If you want a more related article and all exam notifications and results please visit Exam Everyday regularly. Thanks for visiting.