JNTUK Revaluation and Recounting Apply Procedure: Hello friends In this article, we are sharing about how to apply JNTU Kakinada semester exam Revaluation and Recounting Apply Procedure Online 2019. Candidates who fail JNTUK university sem exams they can apply for revaluation or recounting. So many students don’t know about revaluation or recounting procedure. So we are given below clear step by step process.
Payment for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge
The application fee for revaluation of each answer script is Rs. 1000.00 and recounting of each answer script are Rs. 100.00. The fee amount is to be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Payment Application.
- Recounting Rs. 100/- per subject
- Revaluation Rs. 1000/- per subject
- Challenge Valuation Rs.10,000/- per subject
Students can use this article to apply for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge. Candidates who are applying this revolution enter to the official website through using below link. T Then select the payment category and candidates enter Hall ticket number or Roll number, Name, Course, Year and subject code. Click the confirmation with clear details. Select the payment mode Debit card/Credit card or Netbanking. And proceed the payment with the necessary mode.
JNTUK Revaluation and Recounting Apply Procedure
- To Apply for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Click Here
- Click Check Box to proceed for payment, then click Proceed button.
3. Select State and Type of Corporate / Institution
- State of Corporate / Institution: Andhra Pradesh
- Type of Corporate / Institution: Educational Institutions
4. Select Educational Institutions Name: REGISTRAR, JNTU KAKINADA EXAMS A/C (OPT BY REGIST
5. Select Payment Category:
- JNTUK CHALLENGE VALUATION FEE
- JNTUK REVALUATION FEE
- JNTUK RECOUNTING FEE
6. Enter HALLTICKET NUMBER & SUBJECT CODE
7. Please check the Hallticket number and Subject Code before paying the revaluation fee
8. The candidate can apply for either Recounting or Revaluation or Challenge valuation only. Please enter your contact number, E-mail id, Name, Date of Birth & Mobile Number. This is required to reprint your e-receipt / remittance(PAP) form if the need arises.
- The students are informed to be more careful in furnishing the information online while applying for Recounting/ Revaluation/ Challenge valuation. The applications with insufficient/wrong information will be summarily rejected and the candidate has to forfeit the amount paid in this connection.
- Students Should Apply For Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge valuation through online only.
- No Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks
I hope we are provided detailed information about JNTUK Revaluation and Recounting Apply Procedure online 2019. This above information is useful to you. Candidates who want this procedure please with your other Btech friends and Social media groups. If you want instant JNTUK and JNTUH examination results keep visiting Exameveryday website.