Karnataka Epass Scholarship: Hello friends, Check out Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2108, Recently Karnataka government released Epass Scholarship notification for 2018. Scholarship named “Vidyasiri Scholarship or Epass Karnataka Scholarship”. In this article, we have shared about Epass Karnataka Scholarship and application process and the last date to apply. Read carefully below article and you can know Kar Vidyasiri scholarship eligibility and documents required for Vidyasiri scholarship scheme.
Students can apply for this scholarship before the last date. And also please read carefully Eligibility criteria for this scholarship. Students who belong to the categories of SC (including BC-C), ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) having an annual parental income of Rupees One Lakh or below. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
What is Scholarship
- 1 What is Scholarship
- 2 What is Epass
- 3 All Information About Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2018-19
- 4 How to Apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- 5 Required Documents for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- 6 Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- 7 Students not Eligible to Apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- 8 More Related Posts:
A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award. Scholarship money is not required to be repaid.
What is Epass
EPASS is a system of the gateway to apply for a scholarship and also can pay for a scholarship. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled, and Economically Backward Class students studying post matriculation courses on saturation approach to enable them to complete their education. reference: http://epass.cgg.gov.in/
All Information About Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2018-19
|NAME OF THE INFORMATION||IMPORTANT DATE|
|Name of Scholarship||Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2018|
|Scheme||Karnataka Vidayasiri Scholarship 2018|
|Kar Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility||12th to postgraduate level|
|Documents Required for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme,||Caste certificate attested by the tehsildar or sub- tehsildar
Student Certification from the college
Secondary school leaving certificate issued by the school.
Scanned copy of the passbook of the parents.
Certificate of disability or blindness.
Passport size photographs
|Amount of Scholarship||1500/-|
How to Apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the “Apply online”
- Now click on the fresh application 2018
- Fill all the * mark details without leaving
- Upload your photo and government ID Proofs and necessary documents
- Once the online application process is done, then take the print out a copy and attached the required government documents (Listed above) and submit in the college
- And keep eye on online application status, if you found any discrepancy then contact the college authorities for quick solutions.
- All the best all “Vidyasiri scholarship or Karnataka Epass Scholarship” 2018-19 students
Required Documents for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate (issued by your college with principal signature)
- Income certificate
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Passbook Xerox
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Students must belong to SC/ST Category.
- Candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs 2,00,000 per year.
- Students should have at least 75% of attendance.
- Students must pursue post matric course in any college in Karnataka State only.
- Applications must be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates are requested to submit the required documents within 7 days after the application form commences.
- Students should have Aadhar linked bank account for Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
Students not Eligible to Apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW(Disabled).
- Whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
More Related Posts: