TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2019: Hello friends in this article we are sharing about Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Diploma 2019 hall tickets. Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) conducted semester exams 2 times in the year. Every year they will be conducted exams in March/April 2019. Now students who are looking for Hall tickets you are in the right place.
TS SBTET officially released hall tickets in their official website sbtetts.gov.in. We are provided step by step process for how to download SBTET hall tickets (C16, C14, C09 & ER-91) and exams instruction below.
Before Going to Exam Remember these Points Students
- Candidates should attend must be examination hall by 8.30 AM.
- Candidates reporting after 8.45 Am will not be allowed into the examination halls.
- Hall-Ticket should be Preserved until he/She receives a pass certificate
- Candidates are instructed to verify their examination center well in advance.
Download TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2019
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket C-16 2019 – Coming Soon
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket C-14 2019 – Coming Soon
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket C-09 2019 – Coming Soon
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket ER-91 2019 – Coming Soon
TS SBTET Diploma Hall ticket 2019 Instructions:
- The candidate has to obtain the attestation of Hall ticket by concerned Head of Section before the commencement of Examinations
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a proper hall ticket.
- The candidate shall arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No printed/written material, in any form, shall be taken inside the exam hall, other than hall ticket. Every student shall cooperate while pockets are being checked or frisked.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, after half an hour of the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour from the commencement of examination.
- After one hour, if any candidate wishes to leave or wants to attend any emergency needs, the candidate must return his / her answer script along with question paper to the Invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given on Answer Booklet or OMR Bar Code Sheet before starting answering.
- Candidates should not write any matter inside the Answer Booklet which may lead to the identification of the Candidate or institution.
- If he/she does so, he/she will be booked under malpractice. No color sketch pens are to be used unless specified question.
- Candidates should carry their own All required instruments. Candidates will not be allowed with Cell Phones, and palmtops or any other Electronic Gadgets, etc.
- Every student shall follow the regulations during examinations, failing which he/she will be booked under malpractice case.
- Candidates are advised to check all the pages in the ’32page Answer Booklet’ supplied to him/her. No additional sheet/s will be supplied under any circumstances.
How To Download The TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2019?
- Step – 1: First of all visit Offical Website http://sbtetts.gov.in
- Step – 2: Click on TS SBTET Diploma Hall Tickets 2019 link
- Step – 3: Alternatively, the direct links have been provided above
- Step – 4: Now enter your Roll Number correctly
- Step – 5: Then select “Get Details” Option and Download Hall ticket
- Step – 6: Finally Hall ticket downloaded in PDF file. Open the file and Click on Print out & Take Print out.