TS SBTET Results 2019: Hello friends in this article we are sharing about Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) Diploma results in 2019. Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) conducted semester exams 2 times in the year. Every year they will be conducted exams in March/April 2019. Now students who are looking for results you are in the right place.
TS SBTET officially released results in their official website sbtetts.gov.in. We are provided step by step process for how to check SBTET hall tickets (C16, C14, C09 & ER-91) and exams instruction below.
TS SBTET Results 2019:
Organization / Board: State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Telangana
Official Website: sbtet.telangana.gov.in
Exam results Regulation: TS SBTET Diploma Regular/ Supply Examinations Results Oct/Nov 2018 (C18, C16, C14, C09, ER91)
Category: TS SBTET Diploma Results 2018
TS SBTET C18 1st Sem Oct/Nov 2018 Examination Results – Available Soon
TS SBTET C16(S) 1st, 3rd Sem Oct/Nov 2018 Examination Results – Available now
Check out above TS SBTET 1st year 3,4,5,6 & 7 semesters of C18, C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 held on Oct/Nov 2018. And results are declared now. So you can check out results using the above links. We are provided detailed information about how to check the TS SBTET Diploma Results. And also given re-verification fees details and etc.
How to Check TS SBTET Diploma Results 2019?
Below we have tabulated step by step procedure to check Telangana SBTET Diploma Results 2019 and also students may download it in pdf format:
- Visit the Official Result portal @ sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Alternatively, you may check it through the direct link provided on this page
- Click on the Result Name which you are looking to check
- Enter Your Hall Ticket Number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your particular TS SBTET Diploma Result will be displayed on the Screen
- You may save a copy or take a printout of the same
- Recounting (Applicable to all the Theory Subjects including Drawing Subject) – Rs.400/- per subject.
- Photocopies of Valued Answer Scripts (Photocopies will be issued to all theory subjects including Drawing Subjects) – Rs.700/- per subject.
- Re-Verification of Valued Answer Scripts (Re-Verification shall be done for all theory subjects including Drawing Subjects) – Rs.3500/- per subject
The candidate can make the payment for the above services through Online from -/-/-. The last date for the above services is: not yet released. The candidates who applied for Photocopy can apply for Re-verification on or before: not yet released.